Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Now as we all know Josh and I are Panthers (me) and Colts (Josh) fans. I know that neither one of those are in the superbowl tonight but I am going to choose to pull for the Cardinals. I think that Arizona deserves it for sure. I also saw on the news that a monkey chose the Cardinals t-shirt. Now I know you are thinking, what!? Well there is this monkey that has chosen the winning t-shirt for the past 4 years so let's see if it'll be true this year as well. The underdog is the team that I usually like to pull for. I am excited. We are going over to Kristen Holm's house to watch the game. She is one of Josh's co-workers. It's always a good time there.

Today is the first day of team practice for the Appalachian baseball team. I know that Josh is looking forward to the season but I am kind of dreading it just because of all the time that Josh is going to have to spend at games here and away. I know that there will eventually be some time off though because the team can't just play and practice ALL the time. I pray that Josh won't get burned out on the sport because he loves it so much. I also pray that we'll get to have some family time in there somewhere as well. Go App!

No comments:

Post a Comment