Sunday, February 15, 2009

Visitors


I think that it's getting to be the exciting time of the year around this area where visitors can actually come play in the surrounding fun activities. It's cold but it's not too cold where people can't stand it. My little sister in the sorority, Ann Cole, and her boyfriend Billy came to visit on Friday which was fabulous. Ann is the one in this picture with me. She was also a bridesmaid in our wedding. She is wonderful! Billy is pretty cool too. It was the first time that I had met him. I had heard about him and seen pictures on the computer but never gotten to experience the greatness. His family has a house in Boone and that's where they are staying for the weekend. I am sure that it was a fun and romantic time for sure. We went to eat at a place called Glidewell's and then I showed them around Boone a little bit and took some food to Josh at Appalachian baseball practice. Then also this weekend Jeremy Walker and his girlfriend Lindsay are in town for Valentines Day. I am excited to get to see them today. They are going snowtubing and then coming on over to the apartment to see it and then we are going to go to lunch somewhere in Blowing Rock. Apparently yesterday when I was leaving the post office they walked right beside me and I didn't even see them. See around here the people that live here have learned to ignore the tourists that don't. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment