Friday, February 27, 2009

A Compliment Can Mean SO Much

Tonight I was fast asleep when I received a phone call from my husband saying that they are playing a double header tonight in baseball at Appalachian against Elon. In mid conversation I said hang on I must answer a beep. It was my boss Mary from MerryLand Academy. She had just called to say that she was so happy with what I have been doing in my preschool classroom this week. She said that the transition between Cari to me has gone really smoothly and she has been watching me in action. She says that the kids are responding so well and are doing much better than she thought that they would switching teachers mid year. She said that it must just be that I just have that natural ability with the children and that she is going to use me as an example at the staff meeting on Monday. Now doesn't that just warm the heart? I have come from a situation that I didn't like in another county to something that I love right nearby our home. I think that I'm definitely meant to work with preschool age children. I feel that it's really blessed me and I couldn't be happier.

1 comment: