Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22, 2009

I woke up wanting to go to church but decided to not risk it. I don't like to drive in the snow and a day inside seems very appealing. I have laundry, dishes, more laundry, groceries to buy, and letters to mail today. It seems like a lot but a lot can get done in a short period of time around here. I'm also working on cleaning the bathrooms, etc. I know I lead such an exciting life. Appalachian has won 2 out of the 3 games that they have been playing this weekend. Their last game is going on right now. Josh has been keeping me up to date on the scores and things like that. Next weekend they play Elon at home. That will be a fun game to attend.

This week I work everyday and this may be fun because it'll be 8 hours each day instead of close to 10. I also don't have to open everyday which is also a relief. There is something about that one extra hour that really means a lot to the body. Yesterday in Asheville I got to keep my cousin's little baby Cole for about an hour and a half. He was born 3 months early and only weighed about 3 pounds or less when he was born. This was a big traumatic thing at the time and now he just has to have oxygen in his nose. This hopefully won't have to be in there for too long. Let's pray that soon he can breathe totally on his own. This will be a big blessing to the family for sure. My other cousin Kevin has a little boy and my other cousin Lori has a little boy as well. I think that boys are starting to be trends on that side of the family. I know that if we follow in that trend Josh will be very happy. Don't get too excited though there aren't any plans of a baby in the near future. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment