Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2, 2009





























Today is Groundhog's Day and it's also my Dad's birthday. He is 60 years old today. I can't believe it. It sounds old but if you think about it it's really not that old. I think that someone even gave him a balloon at church yesterday that said "Over the hill." Haha. I wonder how he took that one! My dad is amazing. I think that I want to be just like him. Also today here in Blowing Rock, NC there is a winter storm watch. I know that bad weather is coming. We are supposed to get several inches of snow as always this winter. I think that it's exciting. I just hope that we'll be able to get to work in the morning on time. I always worry if Josh and I are going to get there on time because of all of this weather. I am glad however that he will be right behind or in front of me during the rest of the winter because he is going to have to be at school around the same time that I'll have to be at work. I am thankful for that. Each day that goes by I learn more and more about marriage. I have learned many things. I know what makes Josh tick. I know what to do and when not to do it. It's interesting because you also learn about your partner's spirituality. It's comforting to know that when we are both gone we are going to be in heaven together. I know that God is blessing our marriage everyday and I sure hope that more blessings come our way throughout the rest of our lives.

My family is very important to me. Here are some pictures of my family and also Josh's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment