Thursday, January 29, 2009

Appalachian State University







This is where Josh works. He loves it and thinks that he made the right choice for a career. Appalachian is a nice university. My Mom went here for undergrad and grad school. She student taught at Watauga High School which is right near where I am working on Highway 105. I just want to share with everyone all the pretty things that I get to see each day living in the mountains. When I look out the window I see the mountains surrounding us since it's winter and there are no leaves on the trees. When I'm coming down the hill to my parking spot I can look out and see the ski slopes on the mountain in front of me. I couldn't ask for a prettier setting. The mountains really are majestic and I love being able to bask in the glory of God's makings.






No comments:

Post a Comment