Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 21, 2009

The month of February is flying by. I was supposed to attend a Greek Legacy Dinner tonight in Greensboro but bad weather is expected here in the high country and I didn't want to have to drive in it alone. I say alone because Josh is away for the weekend working Appalachian baseball games in Forest City. Now let me tell you something interesting. Appalachian State is playing Jacksonville State (from Alabama) in Forest City, NC. Random isn't it? I was wondering why in the world this happened this way as well. Why wouldn't Jacksonville State just come play at Appalachian since they came all the way to North Carolina?

Anyway, I think that as this baseball season gets started I am going to miss Josh a lot throughout this Spring. I can't wait to be able to go to the games though because we all know that I love to watch baseball games. I am looking forward to this and so far Appalachian is undefeated! 2 games won and 1 game to go for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment