Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day at the Porter House


I woke up this morning thinking yippeeeee it's Valentines Day. For anyone that knows me I love any holiday. I think that they are fabulous. I also have a lot of love so I think that a holiday that is promoting love is totally fantastic. I came into the guest bedroom and got Josh's card that I've been hiding since we went to Washington, DC and I also got the box of chocolates that I had hidden in our bedroom out and gave them both to him. He loved them! :) I didn't think that Josh had gotten me anything at all because he's not really into Valentine's Day too much. Well I should have known since he is a kidder that he had something up his sleeve. All of a sudden I heard a loud knock at the door. The doggies went crazy and I answered it. It was a UPS man with a package that said 1-800-flowers. I was like flowers for me??!?!? Who are they from!?!?! Of course they were from Josh. What a sweet and thoughtful husband. A dozen red roses- my favorite just for me on Valentines Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment