Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Last night and this morning have been so awesome because Josh has been able to be at home and gotten to sleep in. I even got him breakfast in bed because I am so happy that he is here. Baseball season is winding down and it has been a long road. The last thing left and the last traveling that he has left for a while is this coming week when Appalachian goes to the tournament in Greenville, SC. I hope that App makes it all the way and wins the whole thing but I also hope that I don't have to be without my husband from Tuesday-Sunday. I will however go to the final tournament game and stay in his room with him if they make it that far. That will be a lot of fun and work perfectly especially since I don't have to work on Memorial Day. Merry-Land will be closed. Woohoo!

Last night App won against Longwood and they played a good and somewhat quick game. I've seen games that last forever and this game seemed to just breeze by. Longwood probably didn't even know what hit them even though they did almost come back to win since the score was 3-2. Josh and I are missing out on some important events this weekend. It is Alexandria's bachelorette weekend in Savannah, Georgia and it's also the night of Sam's lingerie shower in Charlotte, NC. Also last night and today is the Alumni Reunion of KDR brothers in Greensboro. I will be able to make it to Sam's shower at Mitzi and Ansley's house tomorrow between 2-4:30. I decided that this will be do-able since it's only a drive to home (an hour and a half) and I already have the gift ready to give when we get there. My Mom and I are going to go together.

As a side note I feel really blessed that both Josh and I have jobs at the moment in this economy. The United States will take a while to recover from this hole that we've dug ourselves but I know in my heart that the Lord will provide and take care of us. Prayer is always a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment