Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Importance of Grandmothers

Grandmommie has been having a rough time these past few days. Apparently she is very sick to her stomach and had some incidents that weren't too pleasant. The doctors seem to think that she just has a virus but I sure hope that she gets better soon. People say that she was getting some of her color back today but Daddy said that she was talking funny tonight. I don't know exactly how funny that she was talking but apparently she just seems too weak to talk. I think that the Lord will lead us through it but I think that we need to say prayers for her. Grandmothers are very special people and without them we may not learn all the ways of the world. She is so very wise and loving. I hope that she can get better and recover fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment