Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lindsay's Bachelorette Weekend Anticipation

Next weekend April 3-5 is Lindsay's bachelorette weekend. On Friday night I am just concentrating on getting there with the dogs and going to say hi to my parents. We then are going to have a girls night at Lindsay's house in Mount Holly. Then on Saturday we are going out in Charlotte. I am excited because we are having the lingerie shower and the fun adventures out in Charlotte and John is going to be at home taking care of the dogs. I am glad that he gets to take care of them because it's much better to do that then to have to worry about them being at the vet. I appreciate that a lot. I think that we are going to have a great time at the lingerie shower and we are going to be able to be all together in the 2 adjoining hotel rooms. I will fill you in on the happenings of the weekend after next weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment