Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gran and Papaw are coming to visit

Today is Sunday and Josh has just left for a baseball game that starts at 1:00. Gran and Papaw are on their way here and Josh is putting their names on the list so that we can get in without paying. YAY! I am excited that they are coming here because I love it when we have company in our house. Of course this means that I must clean the bathrooms really fast, clean up the kitchen, make the bed, and get myself showered all before they get here but I'm excited. I have had an excellent weekend although I didn't get to attend Lindsay's shower yesterday. I was definitely thinking about all of them though. I hope that she got lots of cool things for her marriage. I am sure that she got many kitchen things because I know how much that she loves kitchen stuff. It's fun to watch people get everything from their registries for their weddings. I know that this weekend was also John's bachelor party at Myrtle Beach. I bet that the guys are having an excellent time together. I can't believe that the big day is almost here. It's definitely starting to be spring weather outside. I am excited that the weather warms up at least at the end of the day. The mornings still start out chilly but that's fine with me because that way we get the best of both worlds. It's not too hot yet. Thank goodness. I'm an in between type of girl. I hope to blog more this week than I've been doing. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment