Saturday, March 7, 2009

From 10 degrees to 70 degrees within a week

So today it is 72 degrees outside. Can you believe it? Last weekend it was like a high of 20 and a low in the single digits and now it's 70's for the high and 40's for the low. It's like night and day turn around. It is absolutely beautiful outside though. I think that everyone should pack up their things for a great weekend in the mountains when it's weather like this. There is no need for heat or air this weekend and I'm loving it immensely. My parents are coming to visit tonight and eat dinner for a few hours. I am excited because I haven't seen them since January. I also think that I really didn't get to spend much time with them then and definitely need some QT with them. Last night I went to dinner with my cousin's friend from high school. She is the best. I am so glad that she lives here in the mountains with me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment