Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Back to School Blog

Josh and I have both started back to school and very successfully I might add. Josh has gotten the opportunity this semester to teach a weight training class. He has never taught a college level course before and he is very excited about it. He has 14 people in his class and I personally am very excited to help grade their tests when they take them. I secretly love this and used to help my Mom grade papers when I was growing up in Belmont. I have nine very lovely four year olds in my class. There are seven girls and two boys in this class. I can't believe how many girls there are but they all seem to get along so that is a good thing. I have also started taking two classes online this semester as I work towards getting my birth through kindergarten licensure. I know that some of you are thinking, wow, isn't she ever going to be finished with school? I feel like this sometimes too and hope that I can get these classes out of the way fast and get this licensure.

Maggie and Lady still are doing well. Josh had a few mishaps with Maggie getting away from him while he was taking her out so now I have this job of taking her out pretty much everyday so that she won't run away anymore. We'll see how long that this lasts for. She is like houdini! I'll keep everyone posted on her whereabouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment