Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cooold in Blowing Rock


When I woke up this morning it was 22 degrees outside. Believe it or not this is actually an improvement from the rest of the winter morning temperatures. It is 9:46 and I don't have to be at work for a while. I am also getting some chores done or trying to at least. I definitely have to get Josh's oil changed today. It is long overdue. His is the car that we drove to Alabama and Mississippi and even to Washington, DC. I bet that it's about 1000 miles over the limit. I am excited about starting my new full time job because it's so rewarding. Little children are such a treasure.


I talked to Lindsay today and my dress for her wedding is in. I'm so excited about May 2, 2009. She is going to make a beautiful bride. It is so strange. The dress is a watermelon color and I can't wait to wear it. I think that the bright colors that she has planned for her wedding is going to be wonderful. This picture up above here is not the exact color of the dress but it's the same style.

No comments:

Post a Comment